E14 Socket

The E14 socket, as is called in Europe, has an intermediate size. This product is commonly used for desk lamp and appliance bulbs. It’s used sometimes for desk lamps and appliance bulbs. The letter E before a number indicates it’s an Edison bulb. And in North America is called E17. 

There are no products matching the selection.