WAREHOUSE


LED WAREHOUSE LIGHTING

Warehouse lighting as all commercial and industrial lighting must have the best products. For these type of spaces, we offer you outstanding technology, excellent quality guaranteed, long lifespan and insuperable prices.

For Warehouse lighting, always remember safety and productiveness are your main goals. In our blog, we have an article where we talk about this, and we want to highlight some of the important things you have to keep in mind before choosing a lighting for your space.

  • Safety: keep your team safe offering appropriate lighting, reducing the possibilities of having accidents in your workspace.

  • Productivity: lighting designs affect contrast and clarity. Industrial spaces need white bright lighting, this will allow your team to work properly every task, especially if they have to read a label or identify products.

  • Color temperature is also related to productivity, choose the correct one according to your lighting necessities. Check out our article about the different LED colors you can use. Click here and find the perfect one for your business.

  • CRI is the measure of a light’s ability to show natural and realistic colors. The higher the index number, the more realistic the products will look under this lighting. At PoliLED we offer warehouse lighting with a CRI>80. Consequently, the colors will look more vivid and the details will be better appreciated under this LED light.

  • Energy saving is always an important part when you are going to choose your warehouse lighting. At PoliLED all the commercial lights have a power factor > 90 which means these lights only waste 10% or less of power on the heat. On the other hand, incandescent lighting uses 90% of the energy consumed to produce heat and only 10% to produce visible illumination. In conclusion, LED lighting is the smartest option for your warehouse.

  • Save money: change the lighting of your space and use a more efficient product with a longer lifespan.

If you want to check the whole article, click here.

If you want our team of experts to help you choose the perfect lighting for your warehouse, schedule today a free on-site analysis and don't miss the opportunity to find out: 

  • How much are you expanding on your lighting today?

  • How much will you save on your lighting with LED lights?

  • Which one is the best-LED product for your space?

  • How many fixtures will you need to get the same amount of lighting saving on energy and money?

  • How long is going to take to this amazing technology to pay you back your money? 

  • And much more.